The booklet « itineraries » about enzymes in oenology aims to provide elements of understanding and/or information on the nature of enzymatic preparations, their production, composition, oenological interest and applications in pre and post fermentative operations.
- Rosé wines: impact of storage conditions in tank on the polyphenol composition and color - 29 March 2021
- Reducing alcohol content in wines by combining canopy management practices and biological techniques - 29 March 2021
- Phthalates : Potential sources and control measures - 29 March 2021
- Enzymes in oenology : production, regulation, applications - 29 March 2021
- Mechanical weeding and required technical skills - 26 March 2021
- 10 questions and answers about plant cover in the vineyard - 26 March 2021
- What are the new avenues of research in system experimentation? - 26 March 2021
- Herbicide-free strategies - 26 March 2021
- What is biocontrol? - 26 March 2021
- Confined spraying in viticulture - 26 March 2021
Réagir à l'article
Pour pouvoir laisser un commentaire, vous devez être inscrit sur notre site.M'inscrire
L'inscription est gratuite.
Lost your password?